Hi Class! Based on the information from our reading this week and your knowledge, should self-driving cars be legalized for use in Canada? Choose a side. Make a decisive opening statement and state your big idea. Support your big idea with several related reasons. Conclude your argument with a powerful thought to give the reader something to consider.
Your paragraph is due October 24 (Wednesday).
Before submitting your post, proofread and edit your writing. Consider the following questions:
- Have you chosen a position on the issue?
- Did you identify your BIG IDEA?
- Do you support your position with related details?
- Are your sentences written clearly and formatted properly?
- Have you used interesting words and varied your sentence patterns?
- Did you use the spell check? (remember a spell checker does not fix typos or misused homophones)
- Does your writing flow smoothly?