Hi Class! Using information from “The Occupy Protests” article and your opinions, respond to some of or all of the following statements:
- Government must end poverty by taxing the rich and giving to the poor.
- People determine their success or failure. Therefore being rich or poor is a choice.
- Occupying public spaces will (or will not) make a difference in reducing the gap between the rich and the poor.
- People should be permitted to live in public spaces (parks, squares, etc…).
- Protesting is the wrong approach. People wanting to make a difference should ______, because…
Develop meaningful posts (state your main idea, support it with reasons, sum up your position, leave the reader thinking in depth about what you have said). In total, you must write at least 100 words for your response(s). You are the author and do not need to make “I” statements. Your response(s) must be submitted by November 16th.